Call for Abstracts
The 15th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Asian Breast Diseases Association (ABDA) Organising Committee invites you to share your experience with breast diseases in Asia. Please do submit abstracts online for consideration of inclusion into our scientific programme as oral or poster presentation.
- Submission Deadline Extended till Monday, 23rd October 2017
- Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Rules for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted using the Abstract Submission Form which can be downloaded from the event website. All completed Abstract Submission Form are to be submitted online at www.abda2017.com or email to our secretariat at (email@example.com).
- We regret that hardcopy and faxed copy will not be accepted.
- The abstract submission constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the corresponding presentation in the session and time slot assigned by the Scientific Committee.
- Changes in authorship should be communicated to the Scientific Committee in order to ensure correct appearance in the printed programme.
- If the author is unable to present his poster or has more than 2 poster presentations on one day, one of the coauthors should take over this responsibility. The change of the presenting author needs to be communicated to the Scientific Committee.
- All accepted abstracts may be included in the ABDA 2017 programme souvenir and website. Therefore, submission of abstracts constitutes the authors’ consent for publication of abstracts.
- Please ensure the correctness of your abstract as it will be published as submitted; i.e. any error appearing in the submitted abstract will appear in the published book or website.
- Registration to the Congress is compulsory to be able to present the abstract . If the speaker fails to register and pay before buy Pregabalin uk 23rd October 2017, his/her abstract will be excluded
- The acceptance of abstracts by the Scientific Committee does not imply any financial assistance or fee reduction.
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English and should not exceed 300 words.
- The submitted abstracts should give a brief description of the title and topic. All abstracts will be reviewed by members of subspeciality groups from the organizing committee.
- Abstracts are to be structured in the following specified subtitles:
- Do not include any images, pictures, graphs, charts and references in the abstract (ONLY text)
- All abstracts submitted will be acknowledged through email within 3 working days upon receipt. Please contact the Conference Secretariat if you do not receive the acknowledgement email.
- All abstracts will be evaluated against Originality, Study Design, Study Quality, Statistical Methods, Ethical Issues, Content and Importance/Relevance.
- The Judges decisions are final.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to make changes to all oral and poster presentation schedules.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be mailed to the presenting author. Detailed information in which format the abstract is accepted (poster presentation or oral presentation), guidelines and recommendations for poster presentation, oral presentation as well as time allotment, date, hour, and venue will be sent in due time to registered presenting authors.